zondag 16 september 2012

500

My project (which i haven't given any official name yet) is beginning to take on a solid shape. Storyline and concepts are slowly getting in place. For the last couple of months i've been sorting out every drawing i ever made that could lead to inspiration for my project. Today i was glad and proud to have scanned the 500th piece which is probably the last one. I hope this database of inspiration will be used often, it seems i had more than one good idea when i was younger. Everything is now decently put in stock and now the creativity and the sorting can begin. When i was going through all of that older stuff i came across this witch and i became tempted to make a copy of it with modern age tools. I redrew the whole thing in the exact same pose because i really like how motivated she's pursuing... well...who knows what.


I can't exactly remember when i first made this, i never really kept the date on drawings. Good thing the computer now does this for us. So what i'm trying to achieve is a dark (as usual) swamplike environment that she's crossing hunting down her target (which i'm gonna leave out). It is a She, but i want her to have some manlike features, strong arms and an evil grin. I hope to get the poisonous look later on when i'm doing the color adjustments. I'll post the final image when it's done.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten